Restores Healthy Looking Heels, Toes, and Soles
Epoch® Foot Treatment is a therapeutic foot cream for those suffering from rough, dry, or cracked feet.
Features crushed allspice berry—traditionally used by the indigenous people of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes, and sides of feet.
*Free Standard Shipping on all online orders
- Works on the underlying cause of rough, dry, and cracked feet, returning them to a soft, smooth, healthy looking condition.
- Delivers noticeable relief in the first few weeks of use.
- Softens and exfoliates dead cell buildup and calluses for soft, smooth skin.
- No added fragrance; naturally fragranced with allspice berry.
- Safety-dermatologist tested.
- Crushed allspice berry (Pimenta dioica)—used by indigenous people in the rainforests of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes, and sides of feet.
- Urea—exfoliates calluses and dead cell buildup while providing deep moisturization.
- Papain—a proteolytic enzyme from papaya breaks down and loosens thick, rough patches of dry, dead skin
Apply liberally to affected areas on cleansed feet morning and night, or as needed. Focus on rough or dry areas. Do not rinse off. Allow product to remain on skin as long as possible. Best results are seen after six to eight weeks of usage as directed.
Size 4.2 oz.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Urea, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Lauryl Laurate, Pimenta Dioica Fruit Extract, Papain, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Caramel, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid